Today I will show you how to add any programs shortcut in your mouse's right click. I will not take much time. Today only I will show you the basic trick of it. Because it is so much easy to do. So let's have it.
Sometime we needs some thing so quickly. But we can't find them as soon as we need. So this is why today's trick. Just follow me and read carefully.
Also Read: Some Windows-8 Short Cut CodesComputer Tips
Steps Are Here
1. Press Win+R and write Regedit and press Enter
2. Now find these folders there.
3. Now we have to create a folder below Shell. So right click on Shell and click on New > Key. And give any names you wishes. Like "KMPlayer"
Also Read: How To Browse Mobile Version Of Any WebSites With Computer
4. Now we have to create another folder below KMPlayer. So right click on KMPlayer and click on New > Key. Now give name of this " Command ".
5. Now click on Command and see right sight and you will see Default .
6. Now dauble click on it and give the value name KMPlayer.EXE.
Also Read: Use Your Browser As Quick-Edit Notepad
8. If you don't want to do all of these so just copy the codes below and paste them in your notepad and give the name of it "ShoutWithLoud.REG" (with " )
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00